From my SKODA service Manual
Models with FIXED SERVICE INTERVALS (QG0)
- Switch off the ignition, press the reset button of the trip counter for distance driven, and hold it down.
Switching the ignition on causes a service interval to appear on the display.
- Holding the reset button down for 10 seconds will cause the counter to be reset (the display shows "---" and then the trip counter readout).
The readout "OIL" will appear in the display after resetting the indicator "INSP", and releasing the reset button when both service intervals (INSP and OIL) were reached together.
- Repress the reset button and hold it down for 10 seconds to also reset this interval
Models with EXTENDED SERVICE INTERVALS (QG1 and QG2)
- Switch off the ignition, press the reset button of the trip counter for "distance driven" and hold it down.
- Switch the ignition ON, and release the reset button.
- Now turn the reset button to the RIGHT.
All counters will be reset to 0.