Just in time for Christmas, until 10 pm today, use the coupon code CUKFB220 at the checkout to get 10% off toys on eBay.co.uk (excluding P&P) when you pay with PayPal!
Tuesday, 30 October 2012
Saturday, 27 October 2012
Price includes delivery, set up and training.
This item is made to order with your own choice of colour. Delivery will take between 12 - 18 weeks.
This full size high end F1 Show car with simulation equipment is exhilarating fun!
Manufactured by specialists F1 car and simulator constructor FMCG International, who have been producing high end F1 cars and simulators since 1986.
As this item is made to order, you can choose the colour of the shell, to match your favourite team.
Final colour to be finished in Silver, Red or Black.
Please specify this at time of ordering:-
Wednesday, 24 October 2012
"Order any 12 bottles of wine from the enclosed offers and receive a £20 discount with this voucher.
Claim your £20 saving now on 0845 194 7700, visit laithwaites.co.uk or return this voucher with your order form."
"Valid when you order 12 or more bottles of wine by 5th December 2012.
Only one voucher per case.
Terms and conditions overleaf."
Voucher numbers :
Vouchers came with the October 2012 catalog.
Tuesday, 23 October 2012
Thursday, 18 October 2012
Outside the One Shop on Barrack Road in Christchurch as the Top Gear team are about to make an appearance!
Apparently, they are doing a segment on OAPs... this signified what they like/need in cars!
To be aired in February apparently.
Saturday, 13 October 2012
|Alt+3||Manage friend lists|
|Alt+8||Facebook Fan pages|
|Shift+Alt+3||Manage friend lists|
|Shift+Alt+8||Facebook Fan page|
Wednesday, 10 October 2012
I've recently experienced loss of operation of my skoda key fob, and thought I needed to reprogram the key fob.
Luckily, I just replaced the internal battery with a new CR2032 (or CR2025 and some paper wadding).
I've post a video on YouTube : How To Replace the Battery in the Key Fob
Anyway - the process to reprogram the key fob is detailed below (try these instructions at your own risk !)
Remote Control Programming (1997 ON)
The process requires the use of 2 keys.
The 1st key is your original key that is working in your car.
The 2nd key will be a new remote key correctly cut to work in your locks,
or the 2nd key could be an existing remote key which has a damaged remote, or doesn't seem to work.
Top Tip ! Always lower drivers window when carrying out this procedure (so you can reach into the car).
- Place your 1st key in ignition and turn on so that dash is lit up and leave the key in the ignition.
- Mechanically lock the drivers side door and lock with the 2nd key.
- Using the remote on the 2nd key, press the unlock button once. The horn should sound (if the horn doesn't sound don't worry just carry on with the procedure).
- Wait 6 seconds and again press unlock button once (on the 2nd key). The remote is now programmed.
- Now switch off ignition and try your remote.
And for completeness - here's the process for blanking key fobs.
Remote Control Erasing (1997 ON)
- Place your 1st key in ignition and turn on so that dash is lit up, leaving the key in the ignition.
- Mechanically lock the drivers door using a second key.
- Press the remote control unlock button on the 2nd key 5 times in 1 second intervals. A short horn will sound.
- Wait 6 seconds and press the unlock button once on the 2nd key to activate memory erase.
- Switch ignition off, all remote key fobs are now erased.